Are you planning to surprise your loved ones with a meal in a different place or going for a hike and don’t want to carry all the supplies with you or you would like just to try something different? What about a meal in the forest, or next to a 1,9 milliard years old stone, on the shore of the lake Saimaa?
Finn’s traditional outdoor snack
- Grilled sausage on open fire
- Finnish crepes with wild berries jam
- Coffee or forest tea made on open fire
price per person 28€
- Fishes in a cave with ”silly cucumbers” (traditional fish bread and cucumber salad)
- Stone hard bilberry muffins (Muffins are actually soft and fluffy filled with bilberries picked up from Geopark area)’
- Caveman coffee or forest tea made on open fire
Price per person 32€
Saimaa outdoor snack
- Traditional South-Karelian rice pies with vendace from lake Saimaa
- Bilberry pie with vanilla topping
- Caveman coffee or forest tea
Price per person 30€
Geofood is local food served in the Saimaa Geopark area. We are organizing nice moments in the nature around the fire tasting local food. The guide will tell you about Finnish traditional food, nature and geology. Outdoor snacks can be included in our hiking or biking trips or you can just add it to your own trips.